CUSTOM ASSAY DEVELOPMENT
Our assays prioritize one-run multiplexing with astonishing specificity and extraordinary sensitivity.
Advantages to the Grace Assay Technology Include:
- Substantially improved sensitivity and specificity over ELISA’s gold standard
- More clearly defined positives even among lower titre antibodies due to a dynamic range that is double ELISA’s.
- Customized proprietary software assures fast and accurate image analysis that’s easy to use and automated, expediting precise solutions for researchers and clinicians.
- Options for multiple tests provides exceptional confidence in results. When warranted, different antigen sources and epitopes can be used.
- Redundancy in testing eliminates the potential for outliers that could skew results, improving reliability and accuracy over ELISA and bead technology
PROTEOMIC PROFILING SYSTEM
Grace Bio-Labs prides itself on being at the forefront of proteomic profiling and assay technologies. Our innovative team of engineers and scientists have come together to orchestrate a distinguished system that is elevating disease assessment and treatment technologies to inspiring levels.
- ONCYTE ™ Chips : A proprietary chip coating that elegantly preserves conformational epitopes. This film scaffold provides:
- Unrivaled protein binding capacity
- Robust fluorescence due to enhanced light scattering
- Exceptional signal to noise ratios and less auto fluorescence due to optimal near IR wave lengths
Quantum NanoCrystal Technology:
- Quantum nanocrystals are recognized for their dynamic range and sensitivity unparalleled by other technologies. Specific benefits include:
Robust color due to their narrow emission bands and single wavelength excitation
- Exceptional stability ensuring there is no signal loss during acquisition and reacquisition and data archives remain reliable
- Specialized Microarray Reagents: Our optimized blockers and reagents contribute to exceptional signal to noise ratios and Custom Assay Development:
Our inspired assay development team formulates assays that prioritize one-run multiplexing with astonishing specificity and extraordinary sensitivity. Advantages to the Grace Assay Technology includes:
- Substantially improved sensitivity and specificity as compared to ELISA or beads.
- extraordinary sensitivity
- More clearly defined positives even among lower titre antibodies
- Exceptional confidence in results. When warranted, different antigen sources and epitopes can be used
- Redundancy in testing reduces potential for outliers that could scew results
- Integrated quality control mechanisms
- Notable volume of results per chip – 140 answers extracted from over 1000 tests.